Sunday, March 13, 2016
Week 9 Reading Reflection
I was surprised to read that the amount of promotion is such a major factor on pricing. This surprises me because I've seen heavily promoted products that are relatively cheap, although I guess the relationship between promotion and price is not linear. I'm a little confused about pricing strategy, is there some sort of formula to determine about where a price should fall or does an entrepreneur just evaluate all factors and decide on a price? One question I'd ask the author is how exactly promotion affects pricing. This is something I mentioned earlier and I'd like to learn a little more about how the relationship between price and promotion. The other question I would ask would be, what will be the next internet in terms of an emerging vehicle for marketing purposes. This question just popped into my head while reading because I began to realize that marketing on the internet isn't exactly cutting edge anymore. I had no disagreements with anything the author said in this chapter.
Labels:
Week 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment