1. I make money through training sessions. I offer both 1 on 1 and group sessions. The group sessions are more profitable.
2. I think the next thing customers will want is "full team training". That is, entire youth, middle school, or high school teams can sign up for weekly training sessions.
3. This will expand my market to coaches and organizations too. Teams who are getting a lot out of the training will become my most loyal, consistent customers. This will also substantially lower hourly rates per person and athletes who couldn't afford it previously will now be able to.
4. Amazon is not a platform for the selling of athletic training services and I have not found websites for multiple training services that function like Amazon does.
5. Because this product is not on Amazon, there are no reviews.
6. If I were training teams, I'd add in a team-building component to training sessions in order to make it more appealing to coaches. I'd also have to include more than one trainer so athletes would still be able to get more personal attention.
7. This product would allow me to expand my market exponentially. More people would have access to it and they would also be able to get it at a more affordable price. This would also be a positive for my business because it would be the most profitable of the options I offer.
This was a very good blog post, you did a really good job.The only problem is that the blog post required you to pick a product that is sold on amazon even though you know that the product wouldn't be on amazon because you created it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteInteresting post,it seems like you had a tricky time since your product is a service and one not commonly compared in online marketplaces. It doesn't really make sense to me how a high school team training session would be the most profitable since it would be paid for by one purchaser still. I'm no expert but it seems like even a well funded high school team wouldn't shell out a lot of money for training. Still it does seem like this is the most effective way to expand a training operation. I might suggest you try fraternities as well, but thats kind of a shot in the dark. My post ended up a little easier since my idea is something often reviewed on amazon. you should check out my amazon whisperer http://imalsonotadoctor.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html
ReplyDelete