Thursday, January 14, 2016

Introduction

My name is Jake Ryan and I am a freshman finance major from Medford, New Jersey. I have a twin sister named Taylor who plays soccer at St. Joseph's University and an 11 year old sister named Delaney. My father, Larry, is a lawyer and my mother, Erica, is a middle school health and physical education teacher. I love sports, especially football and basketball and also played lacrosse in high school. My hobbies include traveling, reading, being outdoors, comedy, and hanging out with friends. My future goal is to become either a currency trader or college professor. My family and I have traveled to Aruba, St. Thomas, Key West, and Disney several times (which is a big deal if you are from New Jersey). I guess the clear theme is that we like warm weather. I am excited to take this class and learn more about entrepreneurship!



No comments:

Post a Comment