Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 3 Reading Reflection

This week, I was most surprised to learn about entrepreneurial stress. It's not that I don't see how entrepreneurs can be under immense amount of stress, rather when thinking about entrepreneurship I haven't previously considered the stress entrepreneurs can be under. I am confused about the entrepreneurial styles model. I do not understand how profit motive and financial risk are related or all that different. I'd like to ask the author what Type A personality traits are positive for entrepreneurs. I'd ask this because I am interested to see if people with Type A personalities are less suited to become entrepreneurs. I'd also like to ask the author what characteristic he views as most important for an entrepreneur. I would ask this because 42 characteristics are listed and they can't all be equally important. Finally, I had no issues with any information the author presented in this chapter. I have no challenges for any of this authors claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment