Bug List:
1. Rush-hour traffic in Gainesville
Poor city planning
2. Always misplacing my keys and wallet
No designated place to put them or way to keep track of them
3. Slow service at restaurants
Not using time efficiently, too crowded
4. Computer/app crashing while I'm working
Poor technology
5. Not being able to hear people when they are talking
Mumbling/poor hearing
6. Biased news reporting
Hidden agendas
7. The amount of commercial breaks during sports games
Advertising brings in a ton of revenue
8. Long lines for the bathroom
Bathroom is too small
9. Meetings that run much longer than necessary
Rambling
10. Multiple exams on the same day
Big course-load, bad luck
11. Cords and wires that break easily
Made with material that isn't strong enough
12. Not having batteries when you need them
Poor planning
13. Layovers
Not enough people traveling from one place to another
14. Being woken up early by a roommate
Close quarters
15. Icy roads
Cold weather
16. Dead (no service) zones
Lack of coverage from cell phone companies
17. Expensive shipping
Companies trying to increase profits/expensive delivery costs
18. Places with inadequate parking
Not enough space
19. Forgetting to pick up something you needed while at the store
Poor memory
20. Cars that take a while to heat up
AC unit doesn't work well
Reflection:
After naming the couple things that bother me often, I had trouble coming up with a long list of bugs. It is much easier to think of bugs when you are going through your daily routine than sitting at your desk brainstorming. After being frustrated for a while, I decided to give up brainstorming and just go about my day while paying attention to things that annoy me. This was a much more efficient way of creating a bugs list.
Jake,
ReplyDeleteI can completely relate to the majority of your bugs. It is pretty interesting that different people find the same pet peeves. There are just certain things in our lives that we cannot get away from being bothered by. I also felt that it was frustrating trying to sit and think of 20 things that bothered me. Bugs come around when we least expect them. What if we were able to change our mindsets and find a positive outlook on all of our bugs and even try to fix them?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deletehttp://travismcafee.blogspot.com/2016/01/bug-list.html
DeleteJake,
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I am equally annoyed by all of the same things! This assignment was really hard for me and I wish I had thought of some of these because I would of had a much easier time completing it! Gainesville traffic is something I think everyone here can agree on, especially at 5pm or on game days! I focused more on product inconveniences in my blog post, check it out below!
http://kailadevin.blogspot.com/2016/01/bug-list.html