Sunday, February 14, 2016

Customer Interviews No. 3

1. My notecard is just a general outline of my business idea. It explains that this will be a sport-specific athletic training company who's trainers are college athletes. I will also be asking two additional questions:
a. What community place would be best to spread word about this company?
b. What kind of advertising would most pique your interest in this company?

2.











3. I learned that people generally thought this venture was a good idea. I focused my questions on marketing this business because I believe it is an extremely important part of starting this business. I learned that community playing fields, youth and high school sports games, and gyms were probably the best places to market this business. Not much surprised me in this round of interviews because I didn't really have any expectations.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of your business. I am a huge sports fan and I think that it would be really cool to have college athletes as trainers. It would definitely be a way for students to feel more connected to the athletes. At the same time though, this could be dangerous if athletes got injured while they were training another student. My idea is about sports as well if you want to check it out here: http://lgator.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no3.html

    ReplyDelete