Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 5 Reading Reflection

I was surprised by all the factors that could cause a venture to fail. No wonder it is so tough to launch a successful start-up. I was confused about the new venture failure prediction model. I understand the basics of it but I still do not understand how to implement it and how to weigh certain factors when evaluating an actual new venture. I'd ask the author a question about the evaluation process. I wonder if there is a way to include some sort of simulation in the process to hypothetically look at how the company would fair if it was open for business today. If I were to ask the author a question, it would be, "What is the best way to gain insight in the market?" I'd ask this because there are several ideas that pop into my head for this question but I do not know how practical or successful any of them would be. There was nothing I thought the author was incorrect about this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment