Sunday, April 3, 2016
Week 12 Reading Reflection
I was surprised to learn that a perceived high cost can negatively affect planning. I believed that doing due diligence and working towards long-term success was second to none for a company. I was confused about how companies sacrifice strategy for short term growth. I would have liked a more in-depth example. One question I'd ask the author would be, how do I start developing a systemic plan? I would ask this because it seems like a daunting task. I'd also ask the author for examples of high risk, low innovation companies that have been successful. This question is purely out of curiosity What I disagree with is the author stating that there is only a need for systemic planning when a high degree of uncertainty exists. I believe that systemic planning is crucial no matter what your level of uncertainty is.
Labels:
Week 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment