Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No.1

The opportunity I've identified is the lack of a go-to option in my area for high level, sport-specific, training. My solution is to create a company that employs current D-1 athletes and establishes different training regimens for different sports. I will call my company All-Star Training.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jake, your business idea seems amazing. This type of company will flourish in a middle and higher middle class neighborhoods where parents are willing to pay for this type of trying.
    You mentioned affordability, but will it be affordable to low income communities? If not, is your company willing to do community service in those communities where "affordable" is not achievable?

    My blog: http://anaguevarauf.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake!
    I absolutely love your business idea! I think this could be really good for low income neighborhoods that surround big universities... like UF! As far as the actual pitch goes, I think you were great at explaining your idea completely and concisely.The only thing I would suggest doing differently is lowering the camera and talking more with your hands. Body language is a big part of a pitch!
    Overall great job though!
    Here's the link to my post: http://ckm-ent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/week-5-elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete